Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I do apologize for not getting around to a single one of the awesome post I had planned but everything gets so crazy around Christmas time for me. I always undertake a bunch of very last minute projects. :-) I promise to do a big post to sort of catch you all up on what I was going to show you. And pictures of the reasons I didn't.
Anyway, here it is. Christmas Eve! My favorite night of the year. The most beautiful and joyful night. I'm all jittery right now. We are going to go to Midnight Mass (there is nothing quite so beautiful as Midnight Mass!:-) and this is the first time our choir has planned for a sung Mass. Very challenging, I assure you, but really beautiful.

My top favorite Christmas song. This song gives my chills every time I watch it. It's just awesome.



And this song is perfect for this night.



God Bless and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment