Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm back!....sort of.


So. Where to begin. *Rubs chin thoughtfully.* I never ever meant to be away for so long. And this time it honestly wasn't my fault.
I took my little laptop in to get the DVD drive fixed. The nice man that works there told me, "Oh, this is an easy fix. No problem. Let me get right on that and you should have it back by the end of the week."
.........................
That was four weeks ago.

There have been some complications.

So I started off thinking, "I can go a week without a post. I do that all the time!"

Then I was like, "Two weeks is kind of a long time, but I'm sure I'll be getting my 'puter back in a day or two." 

Which smeared right into, "Three weeks is so long, I have no idea where to start back  up."

And at this point I just miss my laptop and my blog...and the whole internet thing.

I really didn't want Easter to slip by without me at least popping on and saying hello and Happy Easter to you all! *Waves cheerily*

Now here I am, on my sister's laptop, typing like a mad thing to get this post done before I fall asleep on the keyboard. I'm a mix, right now, of exhaustion and total giddiness that tomorrow is Easter!

And because I'm in a happy mood, and because I have a little bit of time on my hands, I shall proceed to do a list of things that make me happy.

~The Happy List ~

1.) This Cheese. 

I'm not gonna lie, I bought it just for the label. 


2.) The beautiful sunset yesterday. I had to run to the store for a few things and on the way home I stopped at the lake. It was a bit overcast yesterday, which is perfect for Good Friday, and the sun was cutting through the grey in the most glorious golden rays...


3.) The flower arrangements for the alter at Church. How can flowers not make a person happy?

4.) But most of all I'm just so happy that in a few hours the sun will rise and with it Easter Sunday.



 I am so hopping to be back online in earnest next week. I miss my blog and...you. Yes, you sitting there reading this slapped together post. *Cyber hug* 

I have a few tags waiting patiently for me. You ladies that tagged me, I haven't forgotten and I'm actually looking forward to doing them soon.

So goodnight, you all! I wish you a very Happy Easter and hope you all have a truly wonderful day tomorrow!

God Bless!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your labtop back soon :) We all miss you here.

    That cheese IS awesome! I would buy it for the label too! *grin*

    HAPPY EASTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sad your laptop is still being worked on. If they don't give it back soon you might have to get together a rescue crew and go and save it.

    I've been meaning to email you for SO long. I've been trying to get caught up on school since I got back home and there never seems to be time for even emails. It is sad, but it has been far too long since I talked to you. So you can expect an email soon.

    I miss you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete