Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'm Not that Girl--Cover Song

So it's Thursday and not Wednesday like I hoped. But it's still April and I still managed to squeeze in my cover song for the month.


You may applaud any time.


I'm in the midst of helping my bestie get ready for her wedding, *Gaaaah!* This includes doing all the flowers for the wedding, with the help of two of my sisters.
It's awesome and a little bit scary.


Weddings are wonderful, exciting, slightly bitter-sweet things.


Now if I can make it down the isle in a cute but wobbly pair of heals without tripping or sliding, that will just make everything great.


Anyway, thanks for stopping by, enjoy the song and I'll see you 'round later!






God Bless,
Amy

10 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE IT! As always. Your voice is just so beautiful!

    <3 Keep posting videos. I applaud you and am looking forward to the May cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Bows* Thank you very much!

      I intend to keep posting. It makes me be creative. Lol. Music is the best!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Amy! I love this. I love Wicked and this is one of my favourite songs. You sang it beautifully.
    How are you? I hope everything goes well with the shop and wedding preparations!
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sang so beautifully as always! Your voice is absolutely lovely!!
    I'm so like looking forward to the next song you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nominated you for Ten Favorite Screen Characters tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken me so long to getting around to this tag, but thanks!

      Delete