Monday, February 13, 2012

For the first time ever~

I stayed up till four in the morning playing cards with my cousins. (That's not super exciting but...)

I retrieved stolen merchandise. Very cool right? LOL. No. I played tennis with my brother and a little boy was about to head off with a package of our tennis balls and I said, "'Sorry. Those are our.' and he gave them back. Very nicely. But it's more fun to say I retrieved stolen merchandise.

I watched my first every superbowl game. It was actually my first ever football game. Kinda sad, isn't it. :-) My good, thoughtful brother explained the game very well before we went to the party so that I'd at least get some of what was going on. It was a lot of fun. The pizza was delicious. And we ate chocolate. Those pictures in my last post? Yup. They were all wonderful. Wonderful.

That's all for now. It's been a pretty mellow week for me. I haven't done anything crazy. (Okay, staying up till four in the morning and then getting up at seven might be a little bit crazy.)

And since I haven't posted as song in a long time...here! I don't really like a lot of Adele's music, but for some reason I really like this one. I think it's a combanation of how good the song is along with how well she sings it (her stage presence here is great) and how well it was filmed. It's great. I like it better everytime I hear it. It's fun to sing along with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment