Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thrice tagged...well, four times tagged, really.

Alright. I've been tagged. And tagged. And tagged. :-) I am popular. Thank you to;
for tagging me and passing along a blog award. I appreciate it. I also was tagged by:
Ellen at, Confessions of Character
but I believe that it's a different tag.
Anyway, I somehow fell really behind with all this tagging and what not, so I am just going to answer a few of each of my 'tag' questions and call it settled. :-)

Starting with Katrina's questions.
If you could be book character, who would you be? I would love to be Lark, from Sally Watson's fantastic book , "Lark." She's brave and adventurous and...more how I'd like to be, I guess.
Superpower? I would like to be an amazing martial artist. I think that counts as a superpower, right? I don't mean normal martial arts skill here, people. I mean, SUPER martial arts skill.
One place in the world you wish you could go. Oh...um. Scotland springs to mind but since I'd like to see other places as well, I think I'll go with Italy. Or Germany. Or Australia. Do I have to choose just one?
One person in the world you wish you could meet? I'm presuming by 'in the world' that they have to be still alive? :-) Because, if I could meet one person, I think it would be awesome to meet, "Jimmy James." He was a soldier during WWII and became a P.O.W. He was absolutely amazing. You should read his book, "Moonless Night."
But If we're talking about someone that's alive...well. Josh Groban, please. :-)

Okay, now for a few of Treski's questions.
Favorite Movie. I pick this one because it's impossible to answer. There is no 'favorite' movie. How can I choose between Lord of the Rings and The Scarlet Pimpernel. Or The Cinderella Man. Or the Great Escape. Or Narnia? See? It honestly can't be done.
Coffee or Tea. Oh, I'll take both. Usually coffee in the morning, tea at night.
Can you play an instrument. If so, which one? Oh, yes I can! I play flute. :-) And recently piccolo, though it's fingered basically the same as the flute so don't get too impressed. I wish I could play the piano and guitar.
Which accent do you like the most? Wow. Good question. I am hard pressed to answer that. I really love the Scottish, Australian and English accents. But of those three what's my favorite? Don't know. I'll take any of those.
List your five favorite TV shows. Okay. Five favorites. "Hogan's Heroes!" Yeah, you knew that was coming. "Psych." "Monk." "Merlin." I guess the last one would be "Tales from Avenlea."

And now, Ellen's
If you could live in a fictional world, where would it be. Middle Earth. I would probably want to settle in the shire, but Rohan is pretty amazing too. If I couldn't have Middle Earth, I would actually like to be in Mossflower, from the Redwall books. And in which case, I'd probably be a squirrel or a mouse. No, make that a hare. :-)
Audio books or paperback? Paperback, all the way! Unless it's a 'learn a foreign launguage' thing. Then there really isn't any supplement for audio.
If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? May I just ask who came up with this question in the first place? Ouch. Okay. I'd probably choose..."The Sherwood Ring." I love that book. But never make me choose!

Okay, The Muse's tag is only telling me to divulge 10 things about myself that you may not know. I'm going to shorten that to 5 things about me. There really isn't much to know. :-)
1.) I listen to music all day long...most of the time. If I had to choose between movies or music for the rest of my life, I'd totally go music. I can live without movies.
2.)I have been working on the same novel since 9th or 10th grade. (I am getting it done, though. Promise!)
3.)I have never been on a date. And it doesn't bother me. :-)
4.)I love skittles. The very sugary candy? Yes. They are so yummy. And I get such a fun sugar-high on them. Even one (1) skittle will give me a sugar-high.
5.)I love to travel, but I always get so stinkin' nervous before I go anywhere. I get 'traveler's remorse,' you could say. But once I'm actually going, I love it. LOVE it. :-)

Okay. Since all the people that I would tag have already been tagged, I am not going to name any names. Shame on me, I know. But, anyone that wishes to carry this along can. Simply answer the same questions I answered and link to my site. Please, feel free to join in the game! It is fun.

Thank you again, to all my taggers!
God Bless,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I know! Answer all those questions is a lot of work, too. LOL. :-)

    ReplyDelete