Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So it Begins!


My Disney tag/ blog party/ good excuse to post Disney stuff! Complete with cool logo that I made myself. *Smile*  I'm quite please with how well I did the font. 

Anyway


I should probably make this a bit clearer. I'm not really doing a blog party. But I sort of am--small scale. I'm doing a Disney Tag, *giggles* and then I'm going to do a 'favorite Disney movie' blog post.

I am so excited you guys!

I'm starting off with the tag and then I'm going to do the Disney post later on in the week. Saturday, tentatively.

If you'd like, you can link up to my blog and do a post about your favorite Disney movie/character/story...whatever floats your goat, you know? :D



I basically just want to have a fairly good excuse to do an elaborately long post about Robin Hood.

There.

 The secret's out.

I hope other people, (namely you guys) get excited. Cause for some reason, this is making me feel absurdly happy.



This is going to be so FUN!

First part. The actual tag.  I'm just posting the questions and tagging everybody 'round here and I'll answer the questions myself either tomorrow or Friday. *Nods*

1.) What is your favorite Disney movie?
2.) Favorite Princess?
3.) Least favorite princess?
4.) Do you like the drawn animation or the computer animated movies better?
5.) Favorite male character?
6.) In your opinion, who was the best villain?
7.) What is your favorite Disney hairstyle? (I just had to ask that one!)
8.) What is your favorite story?
9.) Which one has the best romance?
10.) What is your favorite Disney song? *Mrhrhrhr* (Yeah, narrow it down to one!:)
11.) What is your favorite costume? 
12.) Would you rather go to a ball with a midnight curfew or get lost in the forest and keep house for a bunch of dwarfs?
13.) Who is your favorite non-human character?
14.) Do you want adventure in the great wide somewhere or would you rather just be on an Island of your own?
15.) What Disney movie is the most likely to make you cry?
16.) What character do you most relate to?
17.) What scene used to scare you the most?
18.) Did you like Aurora's dress better in blue or pink?
19.) Have you seen The Great Mouse Detective?
20.) What Disney movie, in your opinion, is the prettiest? Story aside, characters aside, what movie is just the most fun to look at?

And I'm gonna end it with twenty! *Whew* Those just sort of came bubbling forth! *Eyes questions proudly*



I'm tagging everyone. You stop by my blog and decide the tag looks fun, do it!

But, just to be sure that I get a few people doing it for sure, I'm going to come right out and name some names.

No pressure. :)

Bella
Treskie
Katrina
Marhi
Jack
Elizabeh
Natasha
Emily

Now honestly. If you don't want to do this or you just don't have time, no worries. I wont mind. It's just fun for me. If you love the idea and your name's not up there, PLEASE! Do it anyway! That's what it's here for.
Have I mentioned how much fun it's going to be? *Grin*

Now I'm going to go off to bed. 

God Bless!
Amy


8 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I'll probably save this for next week on Wednesday. I LOVE the Disney logo! I iz impressed. *bows to the master*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is 'cited. Prolly do it tomorrow or so. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting.... Is this just for...you know, Disney PRINCESS movies or like Disney in general?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipee! looks fun! I'm going to do mine on Sunday as I have a giveaway I'm...shamelessly...trying to enter as many times as possible. *Whistles innocently* What can I say, it is for a book I've rather become very fond of and want a copy. *Grin*

    Hm...I shall now spend a long while trying to pick a favourite Disney movie...

    You should watch The League of Extrodanary Gentlemen, I think you'd like it. It is a fun movie, and it has book characters in it!!

    You had more faith in the BBC's desire to live than I. I was so certain they were going for a girl Doctor. Thankfully, they like living and tormenting us more than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! I'm glad you're all excited and stuff. :P It would be awkward to be just me over here, excited about this.

    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, this looks exciting! I look forward to doing it! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good. I hope you have fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete