Monday, March 10, 2014

Sunflower Blogger Award

Oh lookie! I've been nominated an award! *Dances left. Dances Right. Pirouettes. Does three jumping-jacks and a lunging stretch. Shuffles back to chair, feeling much better about life in general.*


So, Ivy Miranda nominated me for this really happy-looking award. Thank-ee! It's lovely. 

Here are the rules, which I will follow exactly. Except for nominating 11 other bloggers, cause that's just crazy.

1.) Share 11 facts about yourself

2.) Answer the questions set by your nomination blogger.

3.) Nominate 11 bloggers

4.) Set questions for the nominated bloggers.


~Eleven Facts About Me~

1.) I have never been to Czechoslovakia. Odds are good I never will. 

2.) I am S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Jema Simmons. Yes. I answered all the questions very honestly. I'm just that cool. ;) 


If you'd like to take the quiz to see what S.H.I.E.L.D agent you are, it's right here for you.  

3.) On a less fantastic note, I am also Spiderman. Yes. Again, I answered all the questions extremely honestly. Which is why I'm Spiderman and not Captain America. 


Spider-man has all of the abilities of a spider. He is often scorned by the public, especially J. Jonah Jameson, who happens to be his boss when he is not in costume. However, Spider-man has always used his powers to help others, often giving up his personal happiness for the good of all people.
^ ^ ^
That's me, you guys! Except that I'm a female. I'd be Spiderwoman. ........Well, that's awful. 

4.) My favorite sports are baseball, soccer and hockey.  I am not good at any of them. 

5.) I am very excited about my bloggy friend, coming to visit/meet the family for the first time at the end of this week. At the end of THIS week! 

6.) I don't like to knit or crotchet. It makes me extremely anxious, tight-necked and...and...

7.) I stopped growing at age 13. That was unexpected. I bragged to most of my sisters that I was likely to outgrow them, and here I am; the shortest person in my family, other than the two youngest who are still growing. That'll teach me!

8.) When I was sixteen, I failed to catch a baseball in my mitt, got hit in the eye, and had to visit an eye doctor. Not very Spiderman of me, was it? There was swelling, double vision, and eye drops and warm and cold compresses for a good two weeks. I had a lovely shiner. *Nods proudly.* I was taking a singing class at the time and had to sing solo in front of the whole class with that shiner! Aaaaawkward.

9.) My computer is running low on battery power and I need to speed things up. 

10.) If I was born the day after I was born, I'd share Bilbo and Frodo's birthday. Unfortunately, I have always been an impatient sort and I came sooner. I couldn't wait any longer. I was curious. So I was born and stayed awake the whole first night of my life. I don't think I've managed that since. 

11.) I finally figured out how to change my ringtone to the Sherlock theme. My life is so complete now. "The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!"


Ivy Miranda's questions:

1.) If you had a chance to live in one country in Europe for one year, what country would it be?
Italy. I would totally go to Italy!

2.) Do you learn from you mistakes or just tend to forget about them?
I learn from them, I think. I certainly don't forget about them! They haunt me. Late at night. In vivid, embarrassing technicolor.

3.) Would you rather live in Middle-Earth, Narnia, Camelot, Panem, or Hogwarts?
Middle-Earth, please!

4.) Vampire, werewolf or neither?
Unless this question includes, "And your hunting weapon of choice," than neither.

5.) What are your favorite children's names?
James, Peter and Christine. I have a whole list, but I doubt anyone wants to hear what I want to name all twelve/thirteen of my fictitious children.

6.) What do you believe was the worst time period in history?
Dang! That's a tough one. There are so many parts of history that I look at and go, "Oh, glad I wan't born in that time frame!" 
But since you asked, I'm going to go with the time just before the Flood. I wouldn't want to be in Noah's shoes. Though I'd want to be in his ark.

7.) What is the greatest achievement in society to date?
Sherlock, Season 3.


Right, so I'm going to nominate, *Mrhrhrhrhr*;



And here are my questions to you! 

1.) What's your favorite type of dog?

2.) Do you sing along to Doctor Who's theme song? 

3.) What does Tahiti make you think of?

4.) How did Moriarty fake his death?

5.) Who's your favorite Superhero.

6.) If you could choose a superhero name, what would you call yourself?

7.) You can travel back in your timeline, and only your timeline. What would you re-visit?


Knock yourselves out, m'dears! 

God Bless!
Amy


10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Hope you're ready for another because I awarded you, hehe. http://thegoldenroadblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Another one! lol. Thank you. I'll be sure to check it out. :)

      Delete
  2. Coo'. I might go take those tests.

    Thanks for the award. I must go and do two now. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're super fun.

      Oh yeah, me too!

      Delete
  3. Great answers : ) And if it makes you feel any better, I took a superhero quiz too and came out as Spiderman, so you're in good company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks

      Yeah, I was tied for Captain America and Spiderman. I had a deal breaker question. A.) Do you love your country? Or B.) Are you a loner?
      And I do love my country! But I think being a loner is a little bit more me...
      not that you really cared about all that! lol But yeah, Spiderman's not so bad. I like Toby Maguire. I'm not so thrilled with Andrew Garfield.

      Delete
  4. Wow. I'm Jemma Simmons. That is sooo weird. Now I want to watch Agents of SHIELD even more.

    Lol. You're Peter. That's okay. Peter is pretty cool too. Plus he is super sweet and nerdier. You'd probably date someone like him.

    WHERE will you never go??? I can't even pronounce that word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool. *Knuckle-bump* You're just like me! Only I happen to know who Jemma is and you don't. Hehe.

      Czechoslovakia. Yup. It's a place. Pronounced. Check-o-sla-vack-ee-a. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. *Gaaah!* I wanted to be Fitz so badly! On the upside, since I'm Simmons, I have a chance of dating Fitz. :) Have you watched any of SHIELD? I probably sound crazy if you haven't! Hehe.

      Delete