Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cover song for June~

Hi, Y'all!

Last day of June!

And I just snuck in my song for the month.

I feel vaguely ashamed about that. I seem to end up doing this videos by the seat of my pants and that's not what I want.

I want them to be awesome.

Unfortunately, awesome takes a lot of work, you guys!

All you people that hold down a full time job and still blog and keep up with any sort of internet social life, you have my applause and congratulations.

I am not that skilled.

Anyway...

Things I learned from this video shoot:

1.) Filming in the rain is hard.

2.) I need to invest in a tripod. Because shaking...lots of shaking. (I apologize)

3.) Waiting till the last day of the month to film the video is a terrible idea.

4.) Next month I will plan ahead.

On a more positive note, I do feel I am getting the hang of the actual recording process! *Insert cheering.*
That makes me happy because that's sort of what I was aiming for with this "video a month" project.

Thank you all so much for stopping by and for taking the time to watch my music. :) You're awesome. *High fives all 'round.*

If you could do me a favor and comment on the video on youtube instead of on my blog. I think that makes some sort of difference statistically with youtube and I'm sort of experimenting right now.
Of course, if that doesn't work for you, comments here are always welcome!




That's all for now! 

God Bless!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment