Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Style~Explorer Style

This has been one of my favorite outfits this year.

 It reminds me of a female version of Indiana Jones.

Or Tinint. 

It was perfect for today, tramping about in the woods and climbing boulders.


Saturdays are just the best!

                                     
A couple of my sisters and I are house sitting this weekend. This is the view from the deck.
Not too shabby.

Now I'm off. It's time for some ice cream. And Tangled. *Smirk* I get to watch Flynn Rider tonight, you all!



And speaking of Tangled, have any of you seen this? I love it!

              

God Bless!
Amy

8 comments:

  1. i've seen that small clip when they get married on the Disney channel.

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit! Very Miss Indiana-ish. :) Your part of the country is so beautiful, though I think I have already told you that. Lucky ducky!! Tangled and ice cream is a great combination. I'm watching The Hobbit for the second time with my brother tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee're off to clamber boulders! Falala lala lalalaaaaa!!

    I want an Indiana jones/Tintin outfit.

    We're going to do it again, next week..... right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Hilda.
    It's such a cute clip, isn't it? I loved it. ;)

    Ooooh! The Hobbit! I've only seen it once and I'm feeling like I need to remedy that soon. I love Martin Freeman as Bilbo. He did such an awesome job.
    I know, I'm very lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Quite honestly, I'm very spoiled with it. :D


    ReplyDelete
  5. How come I never notice Flynn's beard until I watch the wedding?

    I LOVE your outfit! I want to sneak up hiking with all of you. It looks like such fun. And it is so pretty there.

    And now I want to dig through my trunk so I can see if I have any possible explorer clothes. (Exploring and summer go togehter so well.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look ADORABLE!
    Must say you are MUCH prettier than Indiana Jones! hahaha! Sooooooooo miss ya'll! Love ya! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! Gorgeous!

    As for Tangled, I've not seen it, but my brother recommends it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jack!
    I know, I never noticed his beard till then either! Weird. :)

    Oh yes, Emily. You really must watch Tangled. It is so awesome. :) Flynn is the best.

    Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete