Thursday, February 14, 2013

Roses are...yellow. Definitely yellow.

Happy Valentine's Day!
And now, some pictures that make me feel a bit romantic. ;)

Yellow roses are my favorite.

Just because it's lovely.

Robin Hood has always been the best!

Yeah...This is perfect. *Sigh*

If you haven't seen the extended Lord of the Rings, my sympathies. This scene is fantastic! I cry every time.

This scene is just so beautiful.

James J. Braddock.- The Cinderella Man.

This movie is one of my favorites. (Be warned, the is some language, but otherwise it's totally clean. ;)

If only Eugene was real... 


*Smile*

I. Love. This. Song.
                                                  


I've been in a bit of a blogging slump lately which is a bummer. I hate blogging slumps. :) But I think I'm coming out of it now. Yay!
Coming soon....my first giveaway! So stay tuned for that. *Mrhrhrhr. Rubs hands together gleefully.*
I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day. <3

God Bless!
Amy








5 comments:

  1. And I'm like OOOH ROBIN

    And OOOOH CINDERELLA MAN!

    And OOOH FARAMIR AND EOWYN!!!!!!

    And I think your post title was my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhwwww, Robin Hood! My personal favourite bit of that film is the music as the start: dut dut dooo dut dooo dut dooo dut, dut dut dooo dut dutdutdut, dut dut dooo dut dooo dut dut dut doot, dut dooo dooo dooo dut dut. Great song. I've been in a bit of a rut bloggingwise too lately, so when I finally plucked up the courage to face my feed today, it was a genuinely terrifying sight. But I'm working my way through. I hope you rise from the slump in which you currently find yourself! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farimir and Eowyn are so cute aren't they? We are going to watch LOTR after lent I think. YAY

    I love your "Roses are... Yellow." Thats new :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Pandie! I especially like the Cinderella Man picture of Jim and Mae holding hands. I have never seen that before... and yeah... I have a real soft spot for that version of Robin Hood too.(I even like the one of London, with Big Ben in the background. It is the rain. It makes me want to go out a-walking.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sort of threw together some random pictures, eh, Treskie? :)

    Thank you, Rose. Blogging slumps are the worst. And the longer they go one, the less and less I feel like posting! *Sigh.* Hope your slump ends soon as well.

    I think it would be fun to watch LOTR after lent, Bella. Count me in!

    Awww, I'm glad, Mahri. I LOVE the Cinderella Man. That picture just made me go, "squeeee!" *ahem.* Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete