Tuesday, October 15, 2013

And remember...keep smiling!

Today is my little sister's birthday. That means cake and a movie and fun. It also means treating her to a latte and having a really giggle-y walk on the pier. *Grin* Caffeine and sugar are quite the combo! It was really fun. And Cold. The wind was seriously strong, you guys! But really fun too. I love birthdays.
Annoyingly I forgot to take any pictures.

Song
15.) A song the describes you.

I puzzled about this one for a while. I've never thought about music that way, really. There are bits of loads of songs that I relate to. But a whole song?
I asked my sisters what song reminds them of me. And they all agreed this song was me. After some consideration I agree. This is totally my outlook on life in general.

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking.
When there are clouds in the sky
you'll get by.

If you smile through your pain and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through
For you.

If you smile through your pain and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through
For you.

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness.
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying.
You'll find that life is still worthwhile-
If you just smile.





Picture.
15.) Silhouette.

I love silhouette pictures a lot. They're elegant and expressive and very Victorian. What's not to love?



I'm halfway through the challenge! *Dances happily* I really love the prompts but beginning and ending the posts is beginning to become tricky and nightmarish. I'm not going to lie! I get on and re-write the beginning line three or four times trying to say something interesting. Then I usually give up and just state the obvious. *Sigh*

Then I leave by saying, "I must go now."  Just like I'm going today. I suppose that's part of the challenge it a way. See how long I can go before I bore my readers silly. :)
Anway.

I must go now.

God Bless!
Amy











4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous silhouette. Good job with the picture!

    I was so happy Josh sang this at his performance! It is SUCH a beautiful song! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was surprised when he sang it. I didn't actually realize how much I love this song until he sang it again. Then I was like, "Oh yeah! I LOVE that song! " lol.

      Delete
  2. I agree with your sisters, that song does seem very you. (Maybe it is your bright yellow background, but you've always seemed like a cheerful person...I mean, in the time I've known you.)
    I keep forgetting Josh Groban sang that song! I should buy it since it isn't on my Awake album. (I shamelessly hunt down all his songs and buy them.)

    Love that picture! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow makes everything look happy. :) I mostly am a pretty cheerful person. I feel like Sid from Ice Age, "Aw, you know me. I'm too lazy to hold a grudge!" *Snicker*
      I do the same thing! I want to own ALL of Josh's music!

      I am rather fond of the picture myself. :)

      Cheers!

      Delete