Monday, October 7, 2013

The everything of day seven

Today is the Feast Day of the Holy Rosary! I love this feast day! 


Song
7.) A song that reminds you of an event. 

This one stumped me. It took me a long time--all day, in fact--to come up with something. I don't actually do events for the most part. lol.
I don't know if this even counts as an 'event' but I'm using it anyway.
I was visiting my friend... and her family lives on a ranch a good hour away from town. Anyway, to make a long story short-ish, we were heading back to their house after a long day out and about and we listened to Jane Eyre the Musical on the way home. It was my first time hearing it (complete with my friend singing along. Usually one or two notes ahead of the song. Ah, memories, memories. :) It's a really awesome musical and if you've never heard it, I'd suggest doing so. The whole musical reminds me of that night, but since I don't think any of you have time to listen to 25 tracks right now, I'm just going to post "Secret Soul."


Picture
7.) Fruit.

Fruit...
*Eyeballs the fruit bowl. Rubs eyebrow thoughtfully.*
*Sets up fruit--Frowns*
I wish I had a pineapple....
*Eyeballs fruit again.*
Or a mango...

Never mind. Apples and pears will have to do. Oh and leaves. And sheet music. And a scarf. And a pine cone for good measure.



Alright. I'm going to have a total fangirl moment right now and just say,
"JOSH GROBAN YOU GUYS!"


There is nothing quite so awesome as seeing your favorite performer live! I'm still on a buzz, I'm still floating on a happy cloud of music, and my love of Josh Groban's music is on an all-time high. *Grin*

JOSH GROBAN, YOU GUYS! He's awesome!

Here, take a peek at his All that Echos album. *Dies* 



I must leave you all now. I'm pretty much beat. I got up early yesterday, was up till past one in the morning and worked all day today. 

Now I'm going to watch Psych and probably fall asleep. 

God Bless!
Amy



2 comments:

  1. K, first thing - I absolutely LOVE your photo.

    Two --- is it just my weird thinking, or are you and Treskie sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you. It did turn out rather nicely. :)

    No, you're not thinking weird. Treskie and I are sisters. What gave us away? lol. Just for the record, I am the older one. People tend to get it the other way around. *Grin*

    ReplyDelete