Friday, October 4, 2013

Day the fourth of this Glorious Challenge!

Look at the title again. Now read it as Thor would read it. It's so awesome, isn't it!...Isn't it? .....It is. 

Song.
4.) A song that makes you sad.

There are lots of songs that make me sad. *Nods* Depending on my mood, I'll cry over just about any song you play. Including "The world will know" from Newsies. (It was a long sort of day...)

But this song, almost without fail, makes me cry. I think it's just the end part that really gets me. It's like how it feels to grow up in a nutshell. *Sniffles*

Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said
And all your little brother's favorite songs
I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone

So here I am in my new apartmentIn a big city, they just dropped me off
It's so much colder that I thought it would be
So I tuck myself in and turn my night light on

Wish I'd never grown up
I wish I'd never grown up




Picture
4.) Something green.

I had quite a lot of fun with this one. There is a large patch of clover in my yard and it's crazy how many four-leafed clovers are in it. You can literally go out and pick some good luck. It's very nice. :) The sun reflected perfectly off the water drops--all bright and happy. I'm rather pleased with it, anyway.

And that pear? That beautiful pear? I'm going to eat it.

Hey, any of you that are doing the challenge too, if you let me know about it, I'll be sure to pop over and see what you're doing. :) New music is always fun and I'd love to see what stuff you guys like.

God Bless!
Amy

5 comments:

  1. The four leaf clover looks like a butterfly. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, You've never *really* cried over The World Will Know, right?? RIGHT?? LOL. Sorry, I can see crying over Santa Fe, but not TWWK, I mean... "Pulitzer and Hurst, they think we're nuthin'! Are we nuthin'?" "NO" isn't really... sob worthy. lol.

    Ahem. Never Grow Up is my theme song.

    That is a lovely picture. Pin worthy, if you ask me.

    I want a pear.

    I just sneezed.

    We should buy a lion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...maybe I should have said, "the world will know, reprisal" ...and yeah. I'm pretty sure I teared up over it once or twice. *Shrugs* Emotions don't make sense. lol.

      Pin worthy? High praise indeed! *Pins picture*

      I ate that pear.

      Bless you.

      We *should* buy a lion.

      Delete
  3. *trying to decide if I will listen to this song or not* :D I just don't normally like T. S. :) But, in the spirit of the challenge... MAYBE.... :)

    ReplyDelete