Sunday, October 20, 2013

I an't even mad

I shall just jump right in.

Song.
20.) A song you listen to when your mad.

I don't usually listen to music when I'm angry. I'm more likely to go punch something.

(I must watch this movie again.)


 Then I cry.

Then I usually put my mp3 player on random and clean.

For some reason, when I'm angry, I feel in the mood for opera.
 (That's not at all weird, is it?)

The problem with posting something from an opera is, it's very hard to find an aria that isn't over 10 minutes long. So I shall be kind and post this song instead. 
This song is always pretty.


Picture.
20.) Bokeh.

And I was like, "What?" *Sneaks on to da' google.* "Oooooh."

If you don't know what Bokeh is, google it! *Smirk*

Meh. Close enough.


Good night!
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning. *Sheaths sword*

God Bless!
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment