Friday, October 25, 2013

This post is just weird.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that it's only two months till Christmas! *La-la-la...La-la-la!* I'm telling myself I'm going to be epic and start Christmas shopping now. It's a brilliant thought. Maybe I'll even follow through on it. There's always a first time.

Song.
25.) A song that makes you laugh.

Well, you asked for it!

Okay. You didn't ask for it, but the challenge demands this of me, and you are all my willing victims. Key word here being willing.

I find this song hilarious. The refrain is terribly catchy and I've been known to go around singing only that for days. I wasn't hugely popular with my family. Especially once they started getting the song stuck in their heads. *Snicker*


I know. It's one of those things you watch and think, "Oooookaaaay," as you back slowly away. But then you find yourself pressing play again! And it's all downhill from there. The next thing you know, you want to be pirate in the Pirates of Penzance.

You're welcome.


Picture.
24.) Something Pink.

Pink, huh? Pink's not really my thing. Pink is so...pink.

Nevertheless, I think this pictures is cute. I wanted it to look like a dressing table type thing from the 1800's. Or something to that effect.


I've noticed a trend with my pictures. I really like using scarves in my compositions. Apparently. *Shrugs*

Does looking at this picture make anyone else want tea? 

*Drums fingers on the table* I can't think of anything else to say. Except that I need a Captain America/Avengers fix. Maybe this weekend.

I'm going to need popcorn.

And M&M's 

I might even go so far as to bust out the fuzzy slippers and a blanket!


We always seem to end up here, don't we? Me saying goodbye, you all waving to me with watery eyes...

But I really must go! My fish tacos are not going to make themselves! 

There I go, talking about food again. I'm hungry, in case you haven't noticed. Sorry.


God Bless!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Oooo-kaaaay. That was a weird video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo. (And perhaps I'll check out that song later...perhaps not. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Katrina, that was a weird video but funny!! :) LoL

    ReplyDelete