Sunday, October 13, 2013

At least it's not Friday the Thirteenth.

Alrighty. Does anyone else notice that my posts are getting later and later on in the day? Or is it just me, sitting down in a last minute sort of way, typing a bit frantically, that notices this? *Shrugs* It doesn't matter, I guess. I mean, I'm not falling behind on the challenge, *Insert cheering here* and I'm enjoying it a lot. So it's all good.

I think it's all good.

For all I know you guys are all like, "Oh phu-leeeese! No more lame music posts!"

But that's impossible, because I'm so funny and my music is so amazing.


Enough about me. Let's get down to business. Unfortunately, I have no Huns to defeat.

But this gif is so funny I'm going to share it. 
It reminds me of my sister and I. Not that we slap each other across the face. We just practice 'self defense' type stuff on each other. Sometimes we (I) get carried away. *Grin*

Song.
13.) Guilty Pleasure.

I'd like to first say, I don't feel guilty about this song. I don't really have 'guilty pleasure' anything. This is another Mumford and Sons' song. It's one of their more...unusual songs. It's very cowboy. In my mind, at least. It reminds me of an Wild West story with a touch of Inigo Mantoya thrown in--and a weird guitar riff near the end  which I wish wasn't there. But it is and I simply ignore it for the most part.

Since it's a lyric video, I'm not going to post the lyrics. Makes sense, no?



Picture
13.) Yourself with thirteen things.

This one was a bit difficult. I mean, thirteen things in a picture with me? You go ahead and try to think of thirteen things to take a picture with! It's totally weird. And Random.


That think I'm holding in my right hand is a brownie-bite. Just so ya know. 


I have to leave you now. I have some moonlighting as a superhero to do. 



God Bless!
Amy


2 comments:

  1. I love your picture with the 13 things : )

    I've been following you for a while and I'm just now commenting! You have such a pretty site; yellow is my favorite color <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That picture was a totally last minute. :) But it looks rather 'me-ish.'

    Yellow is one of my favorite colors too. It's so happy.

    ReplyDelete