Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Clouds got in the way

Hi there, everyone! It's day eight and I'm still rolling along on schedule. I hope I'm not boring you all to tears with this challenge, but honestly I'm really loving it! The song list espically. It's fun to take a look at music this way. It's making me take a good look at my repertoire.  

Song.
8.) A song that you know all the words to.

I'm one of those people that learns lyrics really quickly and easily. If I like a song, I will listen to it until I can sing along from beginning to end. I can't stand knowing snatches of a song--a line here, a refrain there--once I know a part of it, I want to learn the whole thing. So all of my favorite music I have memorized. :) 

Hayley Westenra is one of my favorite recording artists. She always does such beautiful music and her voice is so sweet and pure. Plus, she's in my range so it's also some of my favorite music to sing along with. 

I love singing this song and I don't know why. It's not like it's the most amazing song out there, or that the lyrics are just fantastic. It's sort of a normal-good song. And I happen to love it. :)



If you've never listened to her music before, I'd suggest taking a peak at some of her other stuff. . Her first album Pure is still my favorite. Here, take a look.

Picture
8.) Bad Habit.

Do you really want to know? Really and truly? 

Alright fine. I don't like putting away my clothes and they always end up in a massive stack on the truck in my room until my day off. Then I get everything clean and put away. And for the next week I accumulate a massive stack again. It's a viscous cycle. 


I'm off to make a cinnamon pie and listen to All that Echoes yet again. 
Till tomorrow!
Goodbye~


God Bless
Amy

5 comments:

  1. That ain't no "truck" in your bedroom. That there's a "trunk."

    I didn't know you liked this song so much. I don't know why that makes me feel taken aback, but I do feel taken aback. LOL. She does have quite a lovely voice, that Hayley Westenra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er...*Ahem*...yes. Thank you for pointing that out for me.
      I know. It's a sort of random song to like.But hey!

      Delete
  2. I've heard of her but never really listened to her songs. I will have to redeem that.

    That is an easy to have bad habit. It just takes so much work to put everything up! (That's why I like having a work uniform, I don't have to worry about a new outfit every day.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jack! *Waves*
      Oh yes, you should listen to her stuff! It's lovely.

      I can see the appeal of having a work uniform. And yes! Hanging the close up is unbelievably tedious! *Sigh*

      Delete
  3. Hehe your bad habit.. hehe. heheh.

    Hayley is awesome!

    ReplyDelete