Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 3 of the Challenge!

And I'm going to need to think of a more creative way of naming these post because the whole 'day such-and-such of the challenge' is getting old and boring really fast.



But anyway.

Song
3.) A song that makes you happy.

Philip Philip's Home. I find this song kind of comforting for some reason. The lyrics are awesome and the whole feel of the song gives me the warm fuzzies. :)

Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

It's the sort of song I listen to when I'm feeling a little sad, or worried, or scared. I love the, "Just know you're not alone, cause I'm gonna make this place your home." bit. It makes my little heart go "D'awwww!" 

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Yeah. It's an encouraging sort of song. I wish Philip Philips would sing more songs like this one!




Picture
3.) Clouds.

You guys, this has been the bluest day ever! I went out with my camera looking for clouds while humming, "I see skys of blueeee, and..... no clouds of white...."
But hey! That's why it's a challenge.
And that's why I cheat.
*Blushes*
It just so happens that I've taken cloud pictures before. I figure, since I took the picture in the first place, it's okay if I use now. I know I was suppose to take a picture of clouds today, but when there are no clouds, there are NO clouds.

And besides, this is a lovely cloud picture.

See ya tomorrow! And I will actually take a picture tomorrow, okay? No more cheating. :)


God Bless!
Amy

5 comments:

  1. I think it's fair... In a way. Mean, you did take the picture. :P LOL, that gif is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. So the "clouds of steam" picture didn't work for you, huh?

    Ooh, Good choice! HOME is a great song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilda. I know! I love Sherlock. Season Three!!! I NEED it! LOL.

    Hey, Kit. Nope. Clouds of steam 'no work'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Is it out yet on DVD?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good song.

    Super cool clouds picture!

    ReplyDelete