Saturday, October 5, 2013

"Man who catch fly with chopstick capable of anything"



Song
5.) A song that reminds you of someone.

Now it's going to get a little weird.

I'm not really a huge fan of 80's music. But this song...my best friend listened to it a lot during one of our visits. She was still in college at the time and it seemed like her war-cry. Plus, this song is sort of her personality in a nutshell. :) She's got drive. She's got the sort of 'get up and go' that would leave a Ferrari in the dust!

Bless her. 

She's awesome.

Plus, it's a Karate Kid song. Everyone loves the Karate Kid. Right?

So here you go. The Moment of Truth.





Picture.
5.) From a high angle.

This is the view from my house.
"Said the liar." *In my best Shawn voice.*

Actually not.
But it is a view! 
And I do live here. Well. Not exactly here, but round about here.
And it's a view...from a high place! So there.

I'm done.

Goodbye.
Amy








1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!

    I haven't seen the Karate Kid yet, but my mom has and she loves it and keeps telling me how great it is.

    ReplyDelete