Monday, October 28, 2013

So. it has come to this

Good Evening

That picture pretty much sums up my mood tonight. Needless to say, this is going to be a pretty quick post. 

Song.
28.) A song that makes you feel guilty.

Um. Nope. I don't have any music that makes me feel guilty. I don't like feeling guilty, therefore I don't listen to music that make me feel guilty. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? *Hehe*

This song, however, is one of those songs I like because of the Bourne movies. But if I was listening to it with someone that hadn't seen those movies, I'd feel a little bit awkward. You know? It's like, "You'd really have to know the story to get this song."



Anyway, I present to you, Extreme Ways. 


Picture
28.) Flowers.

I just used the lily we had in the flower arrangement we had at Church yesterday. We got a little snow last night and it just seemed like a sort of cool way to take a picture.

Lilies in the snow. Sounds kind of cool, doesn't it? Literally.


And with that I leave you. Good night!


God Bless!
Amy


2 comments:

  1. The Bourne Movies are pretty epic. I like them. And the Jeremy Renner gif is awesome :). It made me happy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that gif mad you happy, It made me happy too. :)
    Oooh! Someone else that loves the Bourne movies! *High-five* Those are some of the best action movies ever.,

    ReplyDelete