Thursday, October 17, 2013

When is it going to be over...

Day seventeen of the longest month in history.  

*Sigh* 

I Promise you, my dear readers, that I will never do this to you again! 

Oh, evil 30 day challenge, stealing my sanity and free-time!

That's just a tiny bit melodramatic, I know.  But seriously, I feel a little dramatic right now. And creatively stumped. I'd like to beat my head against my keyboard five or six times, but I know I'd regret it later. My head would probably hurt.

On a happier note, the weekend is coming. Slowly, I agree, but still...it's coming. Soooo....



Song.
17.) A song you hear often on the radio.

You know, it's sort of a joke in my family that whenever I get into the car the radio stops playing good music and just plays the rubbish stuff.

Still, for the sake of trying, I'll flip through the stations and sometimes I actually get a song that I don't mind. Then it's time to groove.


Mostly, I just hear this song.


Now, I don't hate this song, but I don't really like it either. It's so-so.

Picture.
17.) Technology:

After telling you all how I'm ready to hit my head on my keyboard, what do I do? Take a picture of said keyboard. Why? I'm still not sure. But you get to see what my keyboard looks like. *Ta-da!*



17 days down, only 13 more to go! I feel better already.




God Bless!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I just have to say..... I hate Bruno Mars. And all his songs. I'm willing to put up with some pop singers, and some songs, but that little 4'2" guy I just can. not. stand. No offense, I just.... just, no. :P

    And you know what now you have made me want to take a picture of my keyboard and blog it. I don't know why, I just think it's cool to see the keyboard where the hands of a bloggy bestie frantically type away. Maybe I'll do it too! :D

    Have a great day! I just love reading your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! this challenge goes on forever! *sigh* Loved your gifs though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Elizabeth! Don't worry, no offense taken. I don't like the fellow myself and I'm not wild about his music. :) He does seem a little creepy to me. I don't mind that song, but I think that's because I heard a cover version of it on youtube and It was rather better than Bruno's.

    Aw, thank you! I kept trying to take different pictures of technology and none of them looked right. The keyboard picture just turned out kind of cool. You totally should take a picture of yours! It's fun.

    And thank so much for the comment. It sort of made my day. :)


    Hey, Bella.
    I know. A month didn't seem so long at the start of the challenge, but now it seems like a hug amount of time!

    ReplyDelete