Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 27...

Also known as, "Nobody cares."

It's official. I'm burnt out. *Eyeballs challenge accusingly*

Song.
27.) A song you wish you could play.

Gah...I can't thing of anything.

You know what? I don't care. I'm going to change the question slightly. It's now a song you wish you could sing. *smirk* So there, Challenge! You will not beat me! *Mwahahaha*

"Our next piece, here is the Exsultate Jubilate, by Mozart."

I used to get super annoyed with this song when I was a little kid. It drove me crazy. But now I'm like, "Listen to the skill!" and pout a little that I can't manage those trills and runs.

I would post the lyrics, but it's just "Alleluja" over and over again. Nothing special there.



I looked for a different video but I couldn't find one. Some of the pictures are a little weird. Just so you know.


Picture.
27.) From a Distance.

Boom!

It's only three more days, you guys! I don't know who's more more excited, you  or me. Okay. Probably me. I could dance for joy. In fact, I think I shall.


God Bless
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Challenges are fun till half way in. I don't know why, but after that they get annoying. I think I've done two since blogging and by the end I was going, "Why?" I've liked reading your answers, you like cool songs. And Josh Groban. So.........

    ReplyDelete