Monday, October 21, 2013

It's that sort of day.

Hello everyone. I promise there's going to be a nice 'real' blog post here tomorrow. I promise.
Today was a perfect autumn day and I spent it outside enjoying the colors of the trees, drinking coffee and taking pictures.
I'll tell you about it tomorrow, pictures and all.

But it's getting late over here and I'm going to make haste with this post so I can enjoy the rest of my evening with a good book. Or maybe a good TV show. It's still up in the air.

Song.
21.) A song you listen to when you're happy.

Music makes me happy. No matter what mood I'm in, music makes it better. When I'm already happy, music intensifies it. Listen to all the music! Sing to all the music!

This song is always amazing. This is my, "I don't care if you don't like Josh Groban. You are going to listen to this song and you're going to love it," song.

 Please, enjoy.




Picture.
21.) Faceless self portrait. 

I forgot to take this picture. So I'm sort of cheating and just using a picture from among the ones that my sisters and I took today. It works. :) My face is mostly not there. Which sounds totally creepy. Never mind



Goodbye until tomorrow!
God bless~
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I love that song, a lot. I listen to it over and over and over again...though I kind of do that with all of his songs. But it reminds me of one of my characters.

    I like the picture!!! You live in such a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite of his songs because it's.... awesome. XD

    ReplyDelete