Friday, October 18, 2013

I know it's crazy



Song.
18.) A song you wish you heard on the radio.

~I want crazy~
I'm booking myself a one way flight
I gotta see the color in your eyes
And telling myself I'm gonna be alright
Without you baby is a waste of time

I am forever hoping to hear this song on the radio and I never do. My sister assures me that she hears it all the time when she's in the car, but when I get in we're back to Katy Perry. And that's when the radio gets turned off.

Yeah, our first date, girl, the seasons changed
It got washed away in a summer rain
You can't undo a fall like this
'Cause love don't know what distance is
Yeah, I know it's crazy

You know how some songs are just more fun and exciting when they come on the radio? Why is that?

Maybe it's just me, but when the radio is playing a song that I love, I feel really happy. It's like, "They're playing my song!" Even though I could probably turn on my mp3 player and hear the same song, it's different when it's coming from the radio.

Or I'm just insane. Which is also possible. 

I just discovered Hunter Hayes this summer and I think he does some really good music. (Plus, he's really nice looking. :)
There are a handful of 'favorites' that I listen to all the time, and there isn't one I can think of that I don't like. The first one of his songs I ever heard was I want Crazy. I loved it right off. It's such a fun, upbeat song and the lyrics are awesome, especially the refrain.

But I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough"
I want "can't sleep, can't breathe without your love"
Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else
Who cares if you're all I think about,
I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy
Are you with me baby? Let's be crazy

But really, you should just watch the video. It's a great song. 

The song doesn't start till 48 seconds in, if you want to skip to there. 



Picture.
18.) Your shoes.


This is my favorite pair of shoes and I couldn't show them off well enough with just one picture. That's one of my favorite things about Fall--wearing boots again. Boots are awesome. :)

I got these a few years ago and wish that I could buy another pair just like them as a back-up pair. As it is, I am looking for another pair of black boots to wear most days so I don't wear these out too fast. It sounds silly, doesn't it? I feel silly saying that. But these are the best boots I've ever had and I love how they actually lace all the way up the front and that they're a tall boot. They're everything I want in a boot. And I don't want to wear them out! lol. 


I'm going to go make tea now and do some reading. I've started on a book and so far it's been good. Let's hope it keeps that way. I've gone through two books this week that started out great and ended up being pretty rubbish. That makes me sad.

Oh, but I did read Haphazardly Implausible by Miss Jack Lewis Baillot and I really enjoyed that one! It was so fun. :) If I can find some extra time, I'd like to do a book review on it. We'll see.

That's all for today.

God Bless!
Amy



5 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I never hear that song on the radio either. I always hear Pink, or Imagine Dragons. Occasionally Mumford and Sons. When I remember to bring my MP3 player, then of course I have Options. :) Like Josh Groban.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I recently discovered your blog from I'm not really sure where (pinterest maybe?) but I've been really enjoying it. Love those boots!!!! I love boots. Hunter Hayes is on the radio. Listen to any country station for a while and you'll hear him :). And it is totally way more awesome to hear a song on the radio than on anything else. I'm not really sure why. I'm doing the 30 day song challenge over on my blog.

    www.youwillbefreeindeed.blogspot.com

    ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete