Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 23 of the Challenge!

I'm in a hurry tonight. I'm going to post my song, my picture and then I'm off! My sister and I are going to re-watch one of my favorite episodes of Psych tonight and I'm excited. It's the little things in life...it really is.

Anyway.

Song.
23.) A song you want played at your wedding.

I wasn't kidding when I said that I have a list of songs I want played at my wedding--the reception, anyway. Maybe I'll write them all out someday and let you know which songs make the grade. *Grin* But today is not that day.

To change up the list of Josh songs that get posted here, I'm going to post Hunter Hayes Wanted

You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you

I think I'd like to dance to this song. It seems like a dance sort of song. Imagine this song in a setting like this. Awesome.


I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted


You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

Picture.
23.) Sunflare

I'm confess, I completely forgot about the picture for today until after the sun was pretty much gone. So this is an old picture I had on my computer. I am cheating. :) But I'm a very honest cheater.

Oh look. More trees.

Hurray! I'm done. Now excuse me while I settle down to enjoy myself and drink tea. If you'd like to pull up a chair and join in, please do! The more the merrier. And there's always plenty of tea around here. Or coffee. Whichever you prefer.

God Bless!
Amy


3 comments:

  1. *Grabs a tea cup and sits down.* Do you have bigger cups?
    Sorry, I've been randomly sprouting out SPN references all day. I like your picture. It made me want to go for a walk in the sunshine - only it is dark out now so I can't.
    Now I should go, because this is a sign I really need sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, I understood that reference. :D

    I love that sooooong. Because Hunter is aaawwweeesoommmmeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually got that reference too...and I just started season 4! ....Treskie is a walking spoiler. lol.

    ReplyDelete